SDA FUNDED PARTICIPANTS
SDA FUNDED PARTICIPANTS BY 2032 (est.)
EXISTING/LEGACY SDA DWELLINGS
SDA NEW & PIPELINE DWELLINGS
SDA FUNDED PARTICIPANTS
NDIS OPPORTUNITIES TO THOSE WHO NEED IT
There is a current shortage of suitable NDIS housing for disabled people, due to the current high demand. It’s expected that $5 Billion will be required to help boost NDIS housing for Special Disability Accommodation and SDA occupants. The new and improved government’s program to build NDIS housing has given a new lifeline for private investors to support the high sort after initiative, that has already resulted in investments and the creation of new housing. Housing always been a sort-out market for investors, with Perth mainly showing strong yields and becoming more attractive to WA & east investors.
1. INVESTIGATION & ASSESSMENTWe’ll provide an obligation-free project assessment, evaluate the feasibility of your plans and outline potential costs, including an estimate on siteworks. We have access to systems that mean you can simply provide the address of the property you’re considering developing on, and we can check parameters such the R-code, size, sewer lines, access, crossovers and so on. We also have a good understanding of what is permitted by different councils.
2. PLANNING PHASEWe’ll visit your site to conduct a survey, to help explore the development possibilities of your block.
3. FIRST DESIGN CONCEPTOur expert designers will work up early concepts for your project. This will give you – and us – a much better idea of what is possible, what is important to you and any potential roadblocks. We will help you work out what is best for the area you are developing in. Are you developing to rent out? Or sell? Is your target market young families? Or couples looking for a lock-and-leave lifestyle? All of these sorts of things will impact the design.
4. SPECIFICATION PHASEWe’ll help you choose the specifications that suit your project, target market and budget. You don’t have to select the same specification for each of the properties you build. If you need a no frills fit-out for a home you plan to rent out, for example, but want a luxury specification for the home you plan to live in, then you can simply make your choices accordingly. Check out this case study of a value-engineered development or this of a project with a higher level of fit out and finish.
5. FULL DESIGN PHASEWith all the data in place, we’ll get to work drawing up the ﬁnal development concepts. Our experienced team can create custom designs for even the most challenging subdivided blocks. See what these clients had to say about their turn-key development journey.
6. PRICING (NO SURPRISES)We’ll provide you with a full written quotation, inclusive of site works. Yatta prides itself on delivering every quality development project on budget, on time – guaranteed.
7. PREPERATION & APPROVALSOnce you’re happy with the plans and costs, we’ll take care of all council approvals and the pre-construction process.
8. CONSTRUCT YOUR HOMEWith the green light, we’ll bring your development to life, from construction, to completion and handover.
"I like Perth for the fact that, you know, it's a nice small city, you get a lot of hospitals and, shops, all those close by, so therefore you can make a pretty good investment.
Also compared to compared to Sydney or Melbourne, I think overall property prices are much, much lower.
Western Australia is just entering this space and less talk so the demand for the properties is also high.
It was very comforting to know that we get to an early stage, we involve the SDA manager and get some input on the design stage also so that we don't have surprises at the end.
I was very convinced at the start that I needed to do what was right for the final occupant. So, whilst returns are important the element of making your investment is viable. The occupant will have a choice in deciding where they need to live. So, your product must stand out in that sense, and you need to have a product that is something where you're making a home.
So, it makes good sense to get on to it now and establish yourself."
LED lighting throughout
NDIS-compliant kitchen appliances to suit the design category.
Slip-resistant ﬂooring to NDIS requirements
Upgraded door sizes to suit the NDIS design category.
Kitchen cabinets to suit the NDIS design category.
Tapware and door hardware to suit the NDIS design category.
Electrical, assistive technology and smart wiring to suit the NDIS design category.
Front and rear landscaping
Reverse cycle Air-conditioning
Provisions for future requirements to suit the NDIS design category.
GIVE THE CHANCE TO CHANGE A LIFE
HELP PROVIDE NDIS OPPORTUNITIES TO THOSES WHO NEED IT
Over the last few years, it’s become more unsatiable for Australians with a disability, particularly young people with a disability who are being left with no option to live permanently in retirement homes, hospitals or some very unsettling environments, due to these places being the only options cater for their requirements.
Every time an NDIS house, apartment or townhouse is built, it’s going to provide freedom, support and the opportunity for the life they deserve. Resulting in being able move and live in an environment that is entirely suited to their needs. It’s the ultimate win-win! Win for investors, and a huge win for those who need it.